A studio membership is rented studio access to an artist who would like to use the shared studio as their space to create art. Studio members receive a 15 percent discount on classes and workshops. Railyard Arts Studio memberships come with 24-hour access to studio(s), personal storage space for supplies, lounge and self-serve coffee bar.
Semi Private Studio Membership- For all types of artists! One spot left only available to the end of August.
- 24/7 studio access
- Semi private studio space in the art room, includes a 2’x6’ table (Table must be protected with canvas, canvas mat or cement board if you are working with medium that will damage the table)
- Space for a shelving unit to put next to your work space.
- Wall space to hang bulletin board, white board… etc.
- Space will be separated by a movable wall divider for social distancing
If you are a Ceramic Hand Builder
- Access to all equipment in ceramics studio
- Slab roller is located in the art room
- Firing and glaze access at .06 per cubic inch
Pottery Studio Artist Membership- FULL
Due to the overwhelming response the pottery studio membership is full. Please let us know if you would like to be on a waiting list.
- Pottery Studio members need to have extensive knowledge of wheel throwing or handbuilding and need to be able to work alone.
- 24/7 studio access and storage shelf in pottery room
- Large pottery studio including all state-of-the-art ceramic equipment
- Two electric kilns
- Work tables
- 8 Wheels
- Slab roller
- A variety of glazes and supplies
- Supplies and tools
- Storage space for our studio artists
Pottery Studio monthly: $275.00 per month.
Remote Pottery Studio Membership
- Up to 2 bags of clay for the month. You will be given one bag at the beginning of the month. If you run out, you may have more clay up to two bags. Additional clay is $25 a bag.
- loan of tools (if needed)
- Drop off greenware pieces for bisque
- Pick up your bisque and glaze at home with your own glaze. (info on what and where buy glazes to be provided later)
- Drop off glaze work and pick up when done.
- Once you’ve created a piece for bisque we would ask that you venmo or leave a check with your pieces to cover the firing fees)
- Firing Fess are reduced to .04 for consideration of you using your own glazes
- *Every interaction will be done via curbside.